Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 15: Ko Samui

-Today was just a big beach day of laziness. We ate some complimentary breakfast facing the ocean. Then we sat, read our books, and did nothing. Marco finished The Golden Compass and loved it. I finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusakwhich was amazing. I then started on Lord of the Flies, which everyone thinks I'm crazy for reading but I missed out on it in middle school and have always wanted to know what happens to Piggy. I successfully avoided getting burnt, but not stung. There are these weird invisible stingy things in the ocean here that are pretty painful. Some people seem to just ignore them but Marco and I could not.

The view from our deck chairs:

Just relaxing:

Marco reading:

The Book Thief- highly recommended, a great book:

No comments:

Post a Comment