Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Email from a Student


A student emailed me back with the following response. I just love her eagerness!

Hi Laura
Thank you for you corrected my mistakes!
    I wanted to share my change with you. In this pass month ,I like living along gradually,just only one having dinner ,walking,reading and shopping.My roommates said I will feel lonely.but in my mind,I enjoied this feeling because it was quiet and made me free to do anything.
   After the school every evening,I had a walk in the road,crossed the tree ,listened to the leaves` voice by the wind.Sometimes,I stopped to listen to my favourite songs from the school broadcast.Besidas,I felt homesick when I reading a moving arctical.I missed my home,no body knew how much I hoped tomorrow is winter holiday so I can get home as soon as possible.I often saw the moon  and wished my relatives and friends have a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight ,even though miles apart.
   In China ,moon is stand for reunion,so when you miss home,you can say to him what you think.
   Beautiful Miss,how can I have a meeting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment