Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2

Good morning everyone! (Since everyone who probably reads this is asleep right now). Today is a beautiful day in HK, but SO hot!

Katie and I went to Ocean Park today. It has changed so much since I last went, it's completely revamped. I'm guessing this is probably due to the new competition with HK Disney.

We saw all four of the panda's the park has! Jiajia, Lele, Anan, and other-one-whose-name-I-forgot. So my Chinese name is Lili. Turns out I have a panda name, since all panda's are named with the first word repeated. Don't really know if that's good or bad. Oh and also got a panda bouncy ball for my bouncy ball collection, ohhhh yeah.

So wandered, went on the carousel and took the cable car over to the other side of the mountain. On this side of the mountain, we saw the new exhibit on sturgeon fish in the Yangtze, went on the Dragon Rollercoaster and Flying Swings. We were going to get lunch there but the lines were so long, and we were dripping in sweat and didn't feel like waiting around. So now we're back at home.

I just took a lovely shower. Couldn't put my shorts back on because they were literally wet from sweat. So gross. I don't remember it ever being so hot here! Must have slipped my mind. Anyway, I think we may go and have a shandy on the beach soon. Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss Geet, you are the prettiest panda i know :)

    ReplyDelete