Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Marco List

This is a blog about my Asian Adventures. From traveling around Southeast Asia, to living and studying in Beijing.

Katie Lotz, a best friend from school, shall be my partner in crime.
This is what she looks like:


Originally this blog was named 'Shou Mian,' for all those smart people who chose not to study Chinese, it means 'birthday longevity noodles.' A word of utmost importance.

However, I was desperately upset at the idea of leaving my boyfriend Marco for 3-4 months (and then even longer when he studies abroad in the Spring). I wouldn't be able to tell him every single detail of my day! How would I survive? Alas, I came up with the solution.

Throughout my days I would make a list of everything I wanted to tell Marco. Such is the beginning of 'The Marco List.'

Now, I hope Marco doesn't feel too cocky having a blog named after him. Also, I hope no one else gets upset that I did not name it after them (The Mum + Dad List didn't have the same ring). This blog is intended for everyone I know and who might have the slight bit interest in what I am up to. Usually Marco's the only person who reads my blog (except for my parents and Eliza), so he was the chosen one.

Marco and I in Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment