Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 3

So a little behind, we've been so busy!! But on day 3 we went to stanley market in the morning. I bought a Chinese Minority doll, it's actually really cute! A little elephant ornament and this tiny little thimble. Crazily ran into some people from Tufts in one of the stores! It was a girl who was in my orientation group freshman year, so insane! Ohhh Katie and I also found the coolest lights! They kind of look like yarn balls but with xmas lights inside. I bought colourful ones and Katie bought white ones, I'm so proud of myself!
Headed back home and had some lunch in Repulse Bay, then headed back up to the Jack's to pack and do some last minute things. We for some reason decided not to wear our backpacks but to lug them up the hill to the busstop in our duffel bags. Note: this is a bad idea.
We took the Airport Express, which is great because you can check your bags before you get on the plane - no more lugging! Had dinner at some cafe then tested out the perfumes in Duty Free- since we didn't bring any perfume with us. Managed to find the third installment of the Stieg Larrson book's in paperback so I was super happy!
Our flight to Bangkok was delayed for about 90 minutes (when we were on the plane), but it didn't even matter because we were fast asleep!
Promise I'm going to catch up on pictures soon! (Internet here is a little slow).

No comments:

Post a Comment