Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catch-Up Time!

It's catch up time on my blog, I apologize for being so behind and for the following, very brief, explanations of what I did each day.

Sunday 7th

-sent Beenus + 8 an amazing postcard- they better appreciate it, Katie and I worked hard on that poem!
-watched some Ugly Betty

-Katie and I went to the Bridge for our favourite Ceasar salad. I also got Early Grey tea- so delicious. I did some work and skyped with my lovely parents. Tried to say hi to Deeva, but she just ignored me, as usual.

-Soon after we headed home and had a lazy rest of the day, semi-studying, but mainly watching When Harry Met Sally (or When Sarry Met Hally as I mistakenly said).

-Had some white rice with ketchup and the closest thing to a peanut butter bagel, for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment