Saturday, November 6, 2010

YaShow and LaBamba Round 2

Spent the morning relaxing, chatting etc. At 2pm Heather, Rachel, Katie and I walked to the subway. We were going to go to the dirt market (an antique market in Beijing) but we decided to go to a clothing market in SanLiTun instead. I have never seen so many westerner's around! It was so strange to see so many! As Katie mentioned,

 YaShow Market (photo by KLotz)

Excited to go shopping (photo by KLotz):

The market was crazy, just floors of stalls filled with clothes, shoes, bags etc. I wanted to buy everything of course. Luckily I knew that would happen, so I only brought a certain amount of money with me. I bought two pairs of 7 jeans- that ironically enough had tags on them saying "Beware of Imitations." Katie and I also found these cute Tod's flats that we bought. Mine in black, Katies in pink/brown- always the more colourful one!

After shopping around for a little longer we went to the only Coldstone in Beijing. Since it was the only one, I obviously had to get a really big ice cream! It was delicious.  So, so  yummy. So after that little afternoon excursion we headed back to Beida to relax before the night.

We ended up going back to LaBamba for dinner, this time with Katie joining us. I had chicken quaesidilla's this time, so yummy. We played some cards then decided to head back to school. There we met up with some friends and actually played pool! We were awful of course, but it was a fun relaxing night!

Katie and I at LaBamba (Rachel's photos):

At pool:

No comments:

Post a Comment