Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesdayyyy

Had Hanyu class in the am. We got our tests back, I didn't do as badly as I expected. Don't know how that happened. I grabbed some lunch and spent most of the afternoon just studying for Tingli- so nervous! At some points I hit my studying maximum and just had to take a break. I ate a lot of chocolate- the necessary studying snack. I wrote a piece about happiness for our Kouyu class at 3, but then we didn't even have to say it, oh well.

In the evening Katie and I took a cab to Wudaokou. We went to the Bridge Cafe to study. Had hot chocolates which were delicious, as always. I payed with my card and the waiter kept asking "mi ma?" "mi ma?" "mi ma?" We were like 'we have no clue what you're saying.' Luckily a girl at the table next to us did, it means pin/password. Will never forget that word again!

I did some Hanyu homework and at 6:30pm Katie walked over to the subway stop to get her parents. Only thing is she was gone forever! She came back around 7pm and said she couldn't find them! She went back once more just to double check and luckily they were there. When using the subway in Beijing, you have to allocate sooo much time. Their day had been very busy- Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, and Tiananmen Square, they seemed to really enjoy it though! Katie and I happily ate our chicken caesar salad's- such a luxury in China!

After dinner I was totally not in the mood to study, luckily Katie wasn't either so we shared a cab home. Skyped with Marco, talked with R+H, ate some more pumpking bread and Reese's, then went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment