Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Class, Gym, Lunch, Class, Dinner, Tutor, Home

So the title is pretty much everything I did today. Went to class, then I went to the gym for a bit. On the way back I grabbed food, refilled my meal card, and bought a washing line from Wumei (our old plastic one broke). Got back home and showered. Called in to Marco's radio show from skype. That was funny, although skype eventually hung me up.

Went to my 3pm class, the teacher really embarrassed me- she held up my last quiz and was like "Lili's tones used to be really bad, but she got perfect on this quiz, a big improvement!" I was like, way to jinx me. I did not do as well on the next quiz.

After class we went and grabbed some dinner. I had rice and this stuffed pita like thing- that's as much as I know about it. I don't get how all the Chinese are so skinny, the food here is so greasy and unhealthy!

Katie and I met with our tutor. We went through our homework and talked for a bit. In class we were talking about dreams so I asked our tutor “你的梦想是什么?” She said her dream is to become a Chinese teacher. Katie's was to become fluent in both Spanish and Chinese. Mine was "我的梦想是去每个国家路行.”  Meaning I would like to travel to every country. I also added that I would like to be able to speak French, Chinese, and Spanish (which I've recently decided I also want to learn).

After that all my homework was done so I've spent the evening relaxing, watching Glee (so good!!!!), and catching up on things. Now I just want to curl up in bed and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment