Friday, October 15, 2010

Hard Rock

Had a lovely morning of classes. I was super tired and feeling a little homesick after class so took a two-hour nap. It made me feel much better. We then got ready for dinner. We decided to treat ourselves to some American food at the Hard Rock Cafe.

The Hard Rock Cafe: Beijing


At our booth:



So after 17 stops on the subway we arrived! We were so nervous that it was going to be busy and we would need a reservation, but practically no one was there! The food was amazing. There just so many options! There are really not many options in China. I had this combo platter that came with potato skins, chicken strips, onion rings, buffalo wings, and spring rolls. It was so good. I was so completely full but couldn't just leave American food! Katie got roast chicken, Rachel had a bacon cheeseburger, and Heather had a buffalo chicken sandwich. It was delectable. Of course they forgot about my food, so it came out 15 minutes after everyone elses. I complained and asked for a free drink. They gave me an iced tea! I was like, "I want a drink-drink!" Yeah, not going to happen.

Fun times on the subway, I love my friends!



So we headed home after and watched Valentine's Day because He's Just Not That Into You didn't work.

1 comment: