Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Cafe Day

Woke up late and heard all the stories from last night. I bought a bar of Cadbury's chocolate and couldn't resist it's temptation any longer, it had to be eaten. It was practically begging me! So spent the morning not really doing anything. I did skype with Marco which made me happy. I miss my family so much and none of them are ever on skype! It's quite sad.

At 12:30pm we left for The Bridge Cafe, our go to homework spot on the weekends. I ordered the American breakfast- it's just so good! We were all in such a silly mood and couldn't stop giggling at the silliest things. We're all just so sarcastic and blunt, as Kathy said "I could just sit here and listen to you guys all day." We ran into five people from our program there. It's the place to be! We did minimal amounts of homework till about 4:15pm.

I then went to the bookstore to look for a new journal and Wild Swans- a book about three generations of Chinese women. I really want to re-read it but couldn't find it anywhere! It's probably one of those banned books in China. I was successful in neither, so met Katie who was ordering a pizza for dinner. We waited so long for a cab, and finally got one. The driver was super grumpy though because we asked him to go to the other side of campus (where we live), which meant he had to go through a bunch traffic. He just kept shaking his head and muttering to himself. Katie and I were starving so just sat in the back eating pizza.

Now I'm home, showered, and caught up on this blog! About to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall with everyone and I am totally not ready for the week to start. Midterms on friday, ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment