Thursday, October 28, 2010

Monday-Thursday: Highlights of the Week

Monday:
Monday was a rough day. Not only was I super tired from waking up so early but I came home to bad news. Also I had forgotten to warn my family that I was away for the weekend, which didn't help. I spent most of the day laying in bed and getting sorted. I did go to my evening class, which ended up being one long history lesson, not great. Talked to Mum, skyped with Dad. I did download Taylor Swift's new album, which is amazing and has been on repeat since I bought it!

Tuesday:
Got my exam grades back and did pretty well which was exciting. Still didn't get our Kouyu (speaking) grades back, that's the one I'm really worried about. She gave me tones homework that day in class, not a good indication. I went to the gym, did homework, watched True Blood. Grabbed fried rice for dinner. Received an email from the Chinese departments at Tufts. They're being difficult, as usual.

Wednesday:
Had class, came home, wrote in my journal, took a nap, had noodles for lunch. At 3pm went to Kouyu class. Had a yoghurt- they're so good here- but would be much better if they didn't have chunks of dry fruit in them. Katie and I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show- Glee version. I watched more True Blood and skyped with Marco before heading to bed.

Thursday:
Got to sleep in till 9am. It is by far the best morning of the week. Went to Hanyu class, then went to the gym. Grabbed some orange chicken for lunch but it was disgusting- so cold! Went to the CIEE office and grabbed a note for not going to class on Monday, Marco had sent me another card. Went to send some postcards, then realized I hadn't written the addresses on them, ooops. Went to Tingli class to discover we have our only exam in the class next Thursday! So scary! Came home and wrote a speech about my dream. Oh and did my laundry (almost forgot about it till I was in bed about to go to sleep).

我的梦想

我的梦想是每个国家旅行。小时候我常常到别的国家旅行。我出生在英国。我的父母都是英国人。我的家人都住在英国,所以我去英国看他们。在美国我在一共三个洲住过:科罗拉多,弗吉尼亚,和佐治亚。我曾经呆在香港七年。香港不仅很有意思,而且离别的国家不太远。住在香港的时候,我和我家人常常旅行。我觉得了解别的文化非常重要。我的爱好就是拍照片,所以旅行的时候我很好玩儿。我喜欢看别人怎么生活,有什么希望和理想。每个国家不同。我对别的国家很感兴趣,所以到每个国家旅行是我的梦想。

No comments:

Post a Comment